Tuesday, April 26, 2011

GOOGLE ADSENSE PIN: how to easily receive yours

I wil go straight to the point without waisting your time. This method/strategy is what i used to receive my PIN under 4 weeks.

My strategy
Simply go to any post office very close to your area, ask then for their own contact address which will also involve their personal postal code, E.g Nkpor post office
postal code=434212.
After you must have collect the contact address informatio go back to your adsense account and fill in the post office information, before you go back from the post office dont forget to collect the phone number of at least 3 staff in the post office and always call them and remind them of your incoming letter and your name which will be written on the postcard. Then when is the third week to the fourth week after you request go back and collect ur PIN and be ready to suck your adsense dollar.

ENTER YOUR DETAILS TO DOWNLOAD FREE BOOK ON HOW TO MAKE $50 PER DAY:

You May Also Like To Read :



2 comments:

  1. There is no need for using the address of a postal office,all you need to do is just check tha group always,I will drop tha real deal on how I got my own pin and recieving my checkThere is no need for using the address of a postal office,all you need to do is just check tha group always,I will drop tha real deal on how I got my own pin and recieving my check

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok younglegend but incase letters/post does not get to your address this is the best option

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible. Drop in Your Comments, Problems, Suggestions, Praises BUT DON'T Spam. Enjoy!!. THANKS.