Friday, December 2, 2011

AN INTERVIEW WITH GBENGA AKINWOLE A COACH, CONSULTANT AND AFFILIATE MARKETER

 Welcome!!!!!! this is an interview with Nigerian/Global coach and affiliate marketers, before i proceed with the interview, i will like to give you some details about the interviewee (Gbenga Akinwole)

GBENGA AKINWOLE is an accomplished coach, consultant and affiliate marketer, He is well known for his unique way of doing thing, he has help in bringing many buinesses online with his expertise, As far as Nigeria is concerned he is one of the most successful affiliate marketer.


For more information about gbenga join him on facebook.  CLICK HERE TO JOIN GBENGA



1. The interview.....................

1. Good day
 Gbenga: Good day Enaira
2.       
Th2. Thank you for giving me the audience and privilege!!! Am greatful?………

Gbenga: It’s a pleasure

     3. Please with a brief and clear sentence, can you tell us what is affilliate marketing?……

Gbenga: Affiliate marketing is the act of selling other people’s product or services to earn a percentage of the commission.

4.  4.   Does affiliate marketing work for Nigerians?
Gbenga: Affiliate marketing works for Nigeria, The company which Nigerian thinks is all that is in affiliate marketing which is clickbank is just one of the many affiliate portals Nigerian can work with. Clickbank does not  send cheque to Nigeria but they accept Nigerians into there portal, if clickbank doesn’t accept Nigerians, I don’t think cheques issued by clickbank should clear in Nigeria and they will block ip from Nigeria which I have never had issue with after working with them for over 6 years.

5.   5.  What pushed you or motivated you to start this business?

Gbenga: Apart from freedom to do whatever I want whenever and nobody bossing me around, the main reason I started this business is because its different and unique in it own way. The idea of selling on the internet without having to do it the usual brick and mortal way, its just thrilling and motivating. People still have problem understanding me when I explain now which makes it more fun to me. And hey who doesn’t like the way it feels when you say “I’m an affiliate marketer” just like people say I’m a banker, lawyer etc.. and more also the idea of waking up everyday to see new sales waiting there in your account to greet you Good Morning BOSS. It something people that work 9 to 5 will kill to have.

6.  6.  When did you earn your first income online and how?
Gbenga: Wish I can answer that off my head but cant, I will have to start digging through various online account I have made money from but I’m very sure it being more than 5 years now that I experience the thrill of making my first income online. Its something hard to forget.

7.   7.   As a newbies and starter in this business, how do you feel, what is your greatest challenge?

Gbenga: Getting someone that really practice what they say was really hell. Most of them then were wannabes that actually never make what they claim but just read downloaded materials and start to claim heaven and angels.. I had to learn the hard way myself but I was fortunate to get someone to show few basics.

Another thing I have to mention is planning every move I make in the business. Having to see it has a real business not just playing on the internet like other people. Once I realize this is business, it was much easy for me to plan all my moves and writing all of things down really helped not just stocking them in my brain that already need fresh air from reading and studying many material for the business which is also an integral art of the business.” It goes with the saying.. you stop learning once you stop reading”

8.  8.   As a Nigerian, what requirements do  someone need to succeed as an affiliate marketer?

Gbenga:  Like I mentioned earlier, Take it has a business not another joke, plan every move you make in your affiliate marketing business, learn from the best you can get around, Have a mentor that is really interested in you succeeding. Pray to God

9.    9.  Most of the affiliate network does not accept Nigerians, and their mode of payment is always PayPal which Nigerians are not accepted, what do you have to say about this? And are there any alternative for we Nigerians?

 Gbenga: Not most affiliate networks does not accept Nigerians, its just a few and there a whole lot that accept Nigerians, you just have to know your way around in the affiliate marketing world. The truths is most of these products sold are not sold on just one network, they are in more than one affiliate network.  And if paypal doesn’t accept Nigerian, other payment processor accept Nigerians.

10.  10.  What advice do you have for newbie on how to excel to the top?

 Gbenga:   Get a Mentor thats a real deal…..

11.11.    Please, can you tell us your online services and what they can offer to we Nigerian and how can we benefits can we derive from it?

Gbenga:   I’m more about making money online with my affiliate business and one of the ways I have being able to help Nigerians is showing them everything that I do to achieve the kind of results I achieve.

Apart from mentoring people, I also consult for  offline business on how to get there business online, increase their profit using the internet.


12.    Which other online program/course do you recommend for a starter/newbie in information marketing?
Gbenga: In affiliate marketing I cant really recommend one because I mastered the trade by learning from different sources but to mention a few,you can learn from Me, Gbenga Akinwole A.K.A the underground affiliate marketer, kay zee, Jeff Johnson, Kim roach and Travis sago and some other ones which I cant remember their names

For information marketing, I will recommend Eben Pagan, Patrick Ogidi of 150k per month fame and Ronald Nzimora.


Thanks for taking time out to read this interview. You can ask Gbenga further questions by using the comment box provided further below. He will surely answer your questions.

Regards


 Feel free to check other interviews with the gurus and learn from their experience. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS GURUS INTERVIEWS ARENA


Network Marketers Wanted- US Based MLM Giant Opening Naija Shortly. Ordinary people already earning $1000 per week withing 90 days in Kenya. CLICK HERE TO START MAKING $1000

Love this article? Subscribe to EnairaBlog and receive free Email updates

ENTER YOUR DETAILS TO DOWNLOAD FREE BOOK ON HOW TO MAKE $50 PER DAY:

You May Also Like To Read :



1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible. Drop in Your Comments, Problems, Suggestions, Praises BUT DON'T Spam. Enjoy!!. THANKS.