Wednesday, October 26, 2011

AN INTERVIEW WITH NIGERIAN ENTERPRENEUR, CONSULTANT AND BLOGGER (ADESOJI ADEGBULU)

Welcome!!!!!! this is an interview with Nigerian enterpreneur, consultant and blogger, before i proceed with the interview, i will like to give you some details about the interviewee (Adesoji Adegbulu)

Adesoji Adegbulu is an Entrepreneur, Consultant, a Patriot who helps people succeed by providing solutions for people and businesses.He is the Ceo/Founder Maven Technologies Nigeria Ltd, Having discovered what works and what doesn.t work over the years in offline and internet-based businesses, he has made it a personal mission to
help You to fire your boss at an early age & quit the rat race to run your own successful business either offline or on the internet (internet-based). This he does by providing resourceful information and tutorial via his http://www.makemoneyonlineng.com  which is a blog with series of articles relating to how to make money online and other relevant information to wealth creation. He is one of the biggest and successful bloggers in Nigeria (check out his blog www.makemoneyonlineng.comAlso he is an inspiration speaker , a coach and a researche some of his works and websites are
http://www.adesojiadegbulu.com ,http://www.makemoneyonlineng.com, http://www.avenuestowealth.com/maven, http://www.smsbolt.com.ng, http://www.9jacorp.com
http://www.buyandselladsenseaccount.com, http://www.bloggingtactics.net
 Also he is an inspiration speaker , a coach and a researcher

The interview .................
))
1.    Good day 
Good day to you

2.    Thank you for giving me the audience and privilege!!! Am grateful!!!

you are welcome


3.    Please with a brief and clear sentence, can you tell us what blogging is?

Blogging is the art and science of informing different people about who you are, what you do, what you are learning, what you know, what you like, what will help people and many more through a medium called a ‘blog’.

Blogging can either be personal, business or career. With that, you can be informing people about what is personal to you through your blog. You can also do blogging as a business where you sell products and services. You can also do blogging as a means of teaching people what you know.

4.    What pushed you or motivated you to start this business (blogging)
?

I’m a kind of person that loves reading, writing and teaching. I read a lot, write a lot and also teach a lot. I started blogging some few years after I discovered the internet. That was in 2007. I started informing people with the things I have been writing. This was strictly personal. It was almost a year after that I started business blogging. The difference is, I had nothing to sell on my personal blog except myself. On my business blog, I have lots to sell – myself, products, services etc

5.    As a well experienced Nigerian in this business, how do you feel, what is your greatest challenge?

My greatest challenge still remains incessant internet connectivity and incessant electricity source. This is because, the business of blogging solely depends on these. If you don’t have them, you will spend more that you would be making..

6.     When did you earn your first income online as a blogger and how?
....................

I made my first income online in 2008. And that was from freelancing teaching.

7.    Adsense, I here is the only way to make money as a blogger. Is that true?
…………

Where did you hear that from? AdSense is not the only way. AdSense is just one of the ways you can make money online as a blogger. Some of the other methods is selling of Advert space on your blog, selling people products and services, selling your own products and services and many more. You can find more ways on www.makemoneyonlineng.com. In addition to that, I’m about launching a product called Blogging for Naira. I have secured the domain name at www.bloggingfornaira.com and will soon offer the guide to as many people that needs it at the cheapest price possible.

8.    In your opinion, what is the single best way to monetize a blog/website in Nigeria?…

The single best way is to sell information. We are in the information age. Nigerians wants to get informed. Gone are the days when Nigerians don’t read. If you can package quality information that Nigerians needs, you would be smiling to the bank almost every day without much stress. This is because, you would create the information ones and income would be flowing in almost every time. That is if what you offer is what people really needs.

The information can be anything related to making money, personal finance, health, relationship, success etc.


9.    Traffic and rich content they say is money, how correct is this statement?……….

Your traffic = money. This is if you know how to convert traffic to sales. Having huge traffic to your blog is not everything. You need to know how to make the traffic convert to customers. One of the ways you can do that is to offer quality content and provide means whereby your visitors will be willing to drop the email with you so that you can send them offers later. You need to do this if you are monetizing your blog with more than AdSense.



10.    So, what type of traffic will you recommend for a newbie in blogging
?

I would recommend search engine traffic and social media traffic. Newbies can get this started by optimizing their blogs for search engine and social media. In simple terms, it means submitting their blogs to search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc) and incorporating social media sites (Facebook. Twitter, Google+ etc) into their blogs.

This will not grant instant traffic, but consistently updating their blogs with unique and helpful content, gaining authority, getting backlinks and so on will improve the amount of traffic they get to their blogs

11.    Is PPC campaign or buying of traffic from sites like Neobux, harmful to Google ads in a blog?
Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns is not harmful to Google AdSense but buying traffic is. With PPC, you are advertising your blog so that more people can know about what you do/offer on your blog. With buying traffic from sites, you are strictly buying traffic and nothing more. Even link exchanges are harmful.

12.    What would you recommend for a new blogger, that wants to create their own brand new blog and business on the internet?
I would recommend that they should find out what they want to do online. That is where it starts. After that, they should look for mentors who have become successful in what they want to do. They should learn all they need to learn with time and money. And also, they should not be afraid to act. Positive action begats success. Success is not a documentary, it is an action film

13.    Apart from blogging, what other services do you offer online ?

 I’m also a social entrepreneur, consultant and network marketer. In simple terms, as a social entrepreneur, I do my best to solve social problems related with money. As a consultant, I train people on how to build online businesses. As a network marketer, I help people become financially free.

14.    Do you have any big announcements or upcoming projects you’d like to tell us about?
I am an ongoing project. I generate ideas and implement them as they come. I don’t have big announcements either. Anyway, people can stay in touch with me. To do this, they can go to Google, search for my name and follow all of the things that Google as listed concerning me.


Thanks for taking time out to read this interview. You can ask Adesoji further questions by using the comment box provided further below. He will surely answer your questions.

Regards



ARE YOU TIRED OF POVERTY? DO YOU WANT BE YOUR OWN BOSS? IF YES..... GET INSTANT ACCESS TO 12 POWERFUL EBOOKS THAT WILL GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO MAKING MONEY ONLINE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! Click here to download http://is.gd/SVDDnT

ENTER YOUR DETAILS TO DOWNLOAD FREE BOOK ON HOW TO MAKE $50 PER DAY:

You May Also Like To Read :



1 comment:

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible. Drop in Your Comments, Problems, Suggestions, Praises BUT DON'T Spam. Enjoy!!. THANKS.